Director of Client Services – National
With general direction from the Vice President of Client Services and utilizing independent judgment and discretion, this role manages regional aspects of client services, which include, leading components of the Client Services team and providing high-level client services, reflected through a high level of client satisfaction, loyalty, retention and positive account growth and attrition. The Director of Client Services ensures all service level agreements are met for the customer service team response time. The position is also responsible for all the communication the client base related to product enhancements and maintenance releases.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Transforms the quality of service to the client through innovative change management ideals and inspiring communication.
- Responsible for assessing and advising Vice President of Client Services on Client Services issues, including both emergent and systemic.
- Continually assesses the Client Services department, on a regional basis, and develops, implements, and assigns processes, procedures, and projects accordingly.
- Staffs, trains, and evaluates a team of Regional Business Managers.
- Manages and executes professional service requests.
- Maintains relationships with current clients and ensures that the client’s needs are being met within the scope of the business analysis
- Helps on the development and management of key strategic partnerships.
- Assists with new business opportunities with existing accounts and manages implementations accordingly.
- Investigates client needs on an ongoing basis and expedites solutions.
- Ensures all established costs and quality, commitments are met by thorough review of new client contracts/revisions of existing contracts and execution of executive business reviews.
Marginal or Additional Functions:
- Ensures quality and value in the workmanship of the Client Services staff through ongoing training, education and mentoring.
- Represents the Company at various meetings and conferences to promote new and existing products.
Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Supervisory and Managerial Responsibility:
This position manages a team of Regional Business Managers.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- A general knowledge of general business management, sales and marketing as normally obtained through the completion of 2 to 3 years of formal education in a business management, healthcare or closely related field of study
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Four to six years of experience in which incumbents regularly interface with customers, support sales and/or client relationship management and provide problem resolution; Experience should also include administrative support that entails general analytics and the formal presentation of information
Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present information and training to varied clients
- Good analytical skills to review data, identify trends, correlate information, and provide a summary of findings
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to run, analyze and present data as described
- An attention to detail is required to provide support for contract administration
- A general knowledge and understanding of hospice, Long Term Care, Long Term Care Alternative Programs, and durable medical equipment operations is preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with StateServ’s proprietary order management platform is preferred
The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
The ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and follow standard operating procedures with regard to patient data to ensure compliance with HIPAA is required
Travel Requirements and Conditions:
Travel will be required including overnight travel
Physical Requirements and Demands:
- This position primarily entails work performed in an office environment requiring the ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Work is performed in an office environment the majority of time. Incumbents may be required to visit client (hospice, home health care establishments) locations as well
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools are required
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com
- Travel will be required including overnight travel