- Careers – Inactive
- Account & Billing Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Client Project Specialist
- Client Support Specialist
- Contract Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Internal Processor
- Loss Management Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Partner Management Associate Baltimore Philadelphia
- Partner Management Associate Birmingham, AL
- Senior Accountant
- Site Manager Portland
Senior Accountant – Tempe, AZ
This role is responsible for accounting functions and financial reporting including maintenance and administration of the general accounting systems, analysis and consolidation of financial data, and financial reporting and statements.
Responsibilities include the following:
- With responsibility for the integrity of the general ledger, this position plans, directs and coordinates operational accounting functions.
- Applies a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure and ensures an accurate and timely weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Develops and sets forth processes, policies and schedules to ensure compliance with all accounting operational controls and objectives. This includes initiating and directing streamlined monthly close processes and schedules as well as preparing and reviewing external CPA firm schedules.
- Supervises others in the consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information. This includes responsibility for all general ledger account reconciliations. Ensures that reports and statements are accurate, timely and appropriate for various internal and external users.
- Acts as a resource for other accounting and finance staff to answer questions and guide and coordinate workflow.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
The ability to effectively coordinate and direct the organization’s accounting operational functions and financial
reporting functions as described as normally obtained through at least three to five years accounting experience at a
progressively responsible level. Lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
The ability to meet tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation and
Excellent technical knowledge of all functional accounting areas is required with a very strong understanding of US
- A solid understanding of and exposure to the accounting and finance regulatory environment
Incumbents should possess a high level of quantitative analysis and business analysis skills and be able to make
effective judgments, recommendations and decisions on relative information to resolve issues. Incumbents must be able to make high impact decisions and/or recommendations, even at times when insufficient information is available
- Good leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- The ability to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members is essential. The ability to motivate, develop, and lead people to get results is required. Incumbents must also have the ability to lead and direct comprehensive functions and/or projects
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be detailed oriented
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Equipment & Software:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and web-based tools are required
- Familiarity with Quick Book Enterprise or Intact Financials software is strongly preferred
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com.