- Careers – Inactive
- Account & Billing Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Client Project Specialist
- Client Support Specialist
- Contract Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Internal Processor
- Loss Management Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Partner Management Associate Baltimore Philadelphia
- Partner Management Associate Birmingham, AL
- Senior Accountant
- Site Manager Portland
Internal Processor – Tempe, AZ
With moderate supervision and following standard operating procedures, this role performs a quality review and reconciliation of system orders. In addition, this role processes all internal orders which includes interfacing with internal stakeholders and clients to address, modify when necessary, and process data to ensure all order data is correctly captured in the system.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Regularly monitors all interdepartmental activities between StateServ corporate entities, their clients, and any patients and determines what the impact is within the DME Track system. Makes any necessary adjustments to maintain correct data within DME Track. This includes tracking changes to patient addresses, cancelled orders, or patients on temporary respite stays.
- Maintains a current list of all patients that receive regular deliveries of disposable items including but not limited to Oxygen and Enteral Feeding Supplements. Places these orders in the system and regularly confirms the necessity of needs for delivery both with the hospice and the patient.
- Reconciles any third party invoices for the delivery of those disposable items to DME Track to ensure billing accuracy. Coordinates and interacts with third party vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery to any patients.
- Directs and coordinates work flow with other Data Reconcilers. May provide input in performance reviews and training of employees.
- On a regular basis, acts a resource and provides direction to Data Reconcilers with any necessary job functions including reconciling, death and discharge, and processing the on call box.
- Assists the Billing Analyst as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Some college is preferred
- At least one year experience in which incumbents regularly interface with internal stakeholders and customers is required to communicate quality assurance issues and act as a conduit for information as described. StateServ medical experience is strongly preferred
- Data entry or billing experience is strongly preferred but not required
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and follow standard operating procedures with regard to patient data to ensure compliance with HIPPA is required
- A high attention to detailed information is required to review and reconcile data
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with multiple internal stakeholders and clients as described
- The ability to speak and write in a professional manner is required to communicate with clients as described
- Proficient and accurate typing/data-entry skills are required to record system information as described
- The ability to prioritize tasks and generally perform work without detailed direction is required
- Working knowledge of a PC, business and communications software (MS Office) and web-based tools are required
- Familiarity with contact management software is strongly preferred
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com