- Careers – Inactive
- Account & Billing Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Client Project Specialist
- Client Support Specialist
- Contract Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Internal Processor
- Loss Management Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Partner Management Associate Baltimore Philadelphia
- Partner Management Associate Birmingham, AL
- Senior Accountant
- Site Manager Portland
Information Technology Manager – Tempe, AZ
With direction from executive leadership, this position manages centralized IT operations for the organization to include desktop services, telecommunications, and server and network administration across multiple facilities. Additionally, this role manages the provision of technical product support for external clients ensuring that service level agreements are met.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manages the activities of the IT operations staff, ensuring that individual contributors receive the appropriate training, orientation, and resources necessary to perform work effectively.
- Takes a lead role in implementing, monitoring and maintaining effective IT measures to protect patient health information and maintain compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Manages and coordinates the Company’s IT operations including support for networks, telecommunications, web and data security, desktop and fileservers. This includes but is not limited the provision of day-to-day and an on-call availability for IT operational support, routine maintenance, disaster recovery, back-ups, network, physical security, security audits, production control, etc.
- Manages and oversees activities to ensure client support functions and relations are delivered in a manner that meets customer service standards and Service Level Agreements.
- Defines and implements metrics and dashboards to provide visibility to the performance and delivery of IT operational and product support services.
- Establishes written policies and procedures to facilitate the integrity and accuracy of operational and support desk activities.
- Serves as a focal point for technology and business units and clients with regard to technical product support issues. Reviews departmental requests regarding support and makes recommendations for resolution.
- Handles administrative matters concerning the IT operations functions including preparing and submitting the department budget for approval, planning and forecasting activities, identifying department goals and key measurements, and developing internal controls for major department initiatives.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- Knowledge of computer science, computer information systems or a related field of study as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System or a related degree.
- The knowledge, skills and ability to develop tactical standards and support procedures for the provision of effective technical product support for clients as described, as normally obtained through five years of progressively responsible experience in an Information Technology and/or technical support environment or a closely related role
- At least three years relevant supervisory experience is required
Experience should include overall responsibility for the management of the IT function in a small to mid-sized organization and a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the following operating systems, software packages and programs:
- Implementing and supporting LAN and WAN;
- Experience working with ISPs and Telecom carriers;
- Experience supporting MS Windows 2003/XP/7/2008/2012 and MS Office XP/2013 Suite;
- Lenovo desktops and laptops;
- Active Directory;
- Disk encryption software;
- Cisco VPN Client;
- Google Apps for Business and Google Documents;
- Norton Ghost;
- Symantec AntiVirus;
- Hubs, Switches and Network Connectivity troubleshooting;
- Data center operations experience including the development and management for Disaster recovery/Business Continuity Planning;
- Experience procuring software and equipment; and
- Demonstrated technical experience developing and implementing technical support procedures.
- Operational experience in a hospice environment is strongly preferred
- Hospice, durable medical equipment, pharmacy, managed care or other pertinent health care services industry experience strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong technical knowledge of principles and practices of information technology, organization, administration and management. The ability to plan, organize and direct the work of technical staff as described is required.
- Strong organizational, management, and decision-making skills are required to perform the functions as described. The ability to communicate technical information effectively, both oral and written and the ability to assimilate and understand information in a manner consistent with essential job functions are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA and the ability to ensure compliance with HIPAA, as described, is strongly preferred.
- The ability to manage activities in conformance with budgetary guidelines and limits is necessary.
- A strong customer service orientation is essential. A demonstrated ability to adapt to the changing demands of a fast paced entrepreneurial environment is necessary.
- A basic understanding of the operations of the durable medical equipment industry and hospice industry is preferred
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed utilizing good time management, decision-making, and organization skills is required. Incumbents must be able to prioritize multiple tasks
Equipment & Software:
- A strong proficiency with business and communications software is required.
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of the following operating systems, software packages and programs are required: MS windows 2003/XP/7/2008/2012, MS Office XP/2013 Suite, Lenovo desktops and laptops, Symantec AntiVirus, Hubs, Switches, LAN, WAN, Norton Ghost, Active Directory, disk encryption software, Cisco VPN Client, Network connectivity troubleshooting, Google Apps for Business, Google Documents
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com.