- Careers – Inactive
- Account & Billing Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Client Project Specialist
- Client Support Specialist
- Contract Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Internal Processor
- Loss Management Specialist
- Network Support Specialist
- Partner Management Associate Baltimore Philadelphia
- Partner Management Associate Birmingham, AL
- Senior Accountant
- Site Manager Portland
Administrative Assistant – Tempe, AZ
This position provides clerical, secretarial and administrative support and assistance to the leadership team. Work requires knowledge of company policies and processes and occasional but infrequent use of discretion and judgment.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares, collates, and distributes various reports in a timely and accurate manner. This includes but is not limited to business and expense reports. May complete or handle recurring department projects or one-time projects, as directed.
Assists with meeting planning by arranging for and scheduling rooms (including conference rooms or an outside facility), ordering lunches and handling administrative details for meeting preparation as assigned or requested. This
may also include taking and maintaining meeting notes as needed.
- Provides support by arranging for or coordinating travel and hotel accommodations as necessary. Maintains travel schedules and calendars and distributes itineraries.
- Maintains records for bills and reconciles payments as assigned.
- Conducts some analytical special projects that may involve budgets and preparation for meetings.
- Performs word processing, correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing grammar, punctuation, or spelling. Develops PowerPoint presentations as well.
- Maintains confidence of office/department/division matters and uses common sense when handling sensitive information to which this position is privy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- Fundamental knowledge of business, math, and English as normally obtained through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. Knowledge of business practices as normally obtained through the completion of an Associate’s Degree in Business is preferred
- The ability to provide clerical, administrative and secretarial services and assistance to a person, team or department as normally obtained through 3 years of administrative office support experience
- Experience with start-ups or growth oriented organizations is a plus
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment, pharmacy or hospice operations is preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Incumbents must have integrity and be able to maintain and protect confidentiality of sensitive information
- Incumbents must be able to deal with customers in a courteous, timely and professional manner. Good verbal and written communication skills are required. The ability to collaborate with others internally and consistently display a “team player” attitude is required
- Good attention to detail and the ability to remain organized and focused is essential. Incumbents should have the ability to work on multiple tasks with moderate supervision and meet deadlines
Must have the ability to acquire and utilize a thorough knowledge of organization policies, practices, and operations.
Excellent oral communication skills and the ability to gather confidential reports is required
- Must possess the ability to convey a professional image, as well as, effectively represent a Company leader and/or the organization
- Incumbents must be proficient with a personal computer and have an excellent knowledge, understanding and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to email@example.com