Regional Provider Coordinator – Tempe, AZ
With moderate supervision and following established department practices, this role acts as a liaison and engages in account and relationship support activities by serving as the primary contact for a number of assigned durable medical equipment (DME) Partner and Non-Contracted Provider accounts. This includes proactively identifying and resolving Provider issues, initiating provider contracts and letters of agreement (LoA) and implementing training and education for new and existing providers.
Responsibilities include the following:
- With a solid understanding of the organization’s processes, this role builds and maintains relationships with network and non-network provider partners by initiating contact at all levels of the provider organizations via phone, email and, along with the Regional Business Manager, occasional in-person meetings. Addresses areas of concern and identifies opportunities for improvement to ensure provider satisfaction which may include coordinating conference calls with organizational stakeholders and providers to address and resolve challenges. Maintains the CRM System with daily interactions with Providers and Clients as well as managing of the key data points that drive reporting throughout StateServ’s Organization.
- Coordinates and manages the specialty rental / purchase process for network providers, as well as the Letters of Agreement (Single Patient Agreements) and paper claim process for non-network providers. Maintains the publication of regional preferred provider listings for regular distribution to participants, sales personnel and other in-house staff.
- Understands provider contracts with regard to terms and conditions, renewal dates and any additional service amendments. Works effectively to ensure mutually satisfactory agreements and renewals that maximize services while achieving company profitability targets. Manages the Provider contracting process from inception to termination to include providing assistance with fee schedule creation and negotiation, as well as acquiring provider accreditation and other contractually required documentation.
- Assists in the implementation of providers by working effectively with internal divisions to ensure actions are handled in an appropriate and timely manner. This includes getting necessary information from providers for system implementation, loading pricing and conducting educational sessions via conferences calls, webinars, computer share, etc.
- Keeps providers apprised of InvaServ operations and new initiatives. Monitors provider progress, claims, calls/contacts, payables.
- Manages, maintains and updates the DME Track System with the addition of new clients and partners as well as the changes/adding of new products in the DME Track System. Maintains a CRM System with key contract and pricing data points as directed.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the role include the following:
Education, Work Experience or Related Experience:
- One to two years college or healthcare related certification required
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Two to three years of experience in which incumbent regularly interfaces with customers, support sales and/or client relationship management and provides problem resolution; Experience should also include administrative support that entails general analytics and the presentation of information
- Customer support, relationship management and/or direct sales experience preferred
- Experience in the healthcare or medical fields in which incumbents have gained an understanding of durable medical equipment is strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A high level of professionalism, customer service and discretion is required to represent the organization and interact with other organizations as described
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described, including the ability to present information and training to varied clients
- Good analytical skills to review data, identify trends, correlate information, and provide a summary of findings
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to run, analyze and present data as described
- An attention to detail is required to provide support for implementations
- A general knowledge and understanding of hospice and durable medical equipment operations is preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with StateServ’s proprietary order management platform is preferred
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information and follow standard operating procedures with regard to patient data to ensure compliance with HIPAA is required
Physical Requirements and Demands:
- This position entails a high level of work performed at a computer terminal throughout the day as well as moderate use of a telephone or headset equipment
- Regular eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity is required to operate office equipment
NOTE: To apply for this position, please send your resume and/or relevant work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number Y14-093